NEW & USED SHIPPING CONTAINERS
20′ Standard (8’6″ tall)
- 20’ used As-Is container
- 20’ used Wind Watertight
- 20’ used Cargo Worthy
- 20’ New 1 Trip
40′ Standard (8’6″ tall)
- 40’ Standard used Wind Watertight
- 40’ Standard used Cargo Worthy
40′ High Cube (9’6″ tall)
- 40’ High Cube used Wind Watertight
- 40’ High Cube used Cargo Worthy
- 40’ High Cube New 1 Trip
20 ft containers
20 ft containers
40 ft containers
40 ft containers
- To make your purchasing process the simplest and swiftest in the market, and to help ensure that you’re pleased with your new or used shipping container purchase.
- IconX Containers, LLC is a team of hard working, passionate and professional experts who are committed to offering an excellent product for our amazing customers.
- Our team offers the next generation of storage and building structures, today.
- Our goal is to help others by doing our part in repurposing new and used shipping containers for your specific needs.
- After purchase, our team continues to work hard behind the scenes to ensure your needs are met, all your questions are answered, and that our product will continue to grow in the marketplace.
What to Expect:
- IconX Containers, LLC sells to individuals, commercially and more; our goal is to simplify the entire process for every customer.
- From ordering to delivery, our team is eager to assist you throughout your purchase and delivery process.
- Our containers are sourced locally and delivered directly to your site.
- All delivery rates are calculated by mileage to your site.
- The flexibility and structural integrity of a shipping container’s design allows for virtually unlimited uses.
- Does IconX Containers, LLC complete new container home builds?
Yes, New Custom Built Container Homes, Offices, Cabins and Etc. are Available Upon Request.
- How much room is needed?
Minimum 120’ to 160’ in length to allow delivery truck driver to safely pull out from underneath the container.
- Are pictures available of containers for sale?
No, due to larger volumes of inventory available and fast turnovers.
- Can I pick my container’s color?
No, due to large volumes of inventory available and fast turnovers.
- May I cancel my order?
Yes, we request a 48hrs notice prior to your set delivery date to cancel. A restocking fee will be charged if the cancellation notice is less than 48hrs.
- What about overhead electrical lines?
To keep all parties safe while onsite, please confirm all overhead electrical lines, drops etc. are at minimum 13.5’ or greater above grade and prior to your set delivery date. If you are unsure for any reason, then we strongly recommend that you contact your local electrical provider and have them to confirm its elevation.
- Do I need to ground prep my container’s future site prior to its placement?
No, although recommended in certain cases you may place your container directly onto the ground. However, we strongly recommend placing the unit onto a concrete slab or solid concrete blocking (CMU) to help ensure the full lifespan of your container. We do not recommend placing the unit onto railroad crossties or bridge timbers due to dry rot over time and replacement.
- Why does a 20’ container generally cost more than a 40’ container?
SIMPLY PUT: Supply and demand, 40’ (high cube & standard) containers are the most used length in the industry and typically have a less expensive per (SF) square foot price due to their availability.
- All new and used containers come with a (1) year warranty and are guaranteed to be wind and watertight upon arrival.
KNOW THE PROCESS:
- We’re here to help!! Our team will gladly walk you through the process and assist you with your decision as to what’s right for your specific needs or project.
- Once you’ve finalized your decision, one of our team professionals will email you an invoice. It will allow you to pay directly by credit card or through a secured bank draft.
- With us, payment isn’t due until delivery so we will process your credit card or secured bank draft on file at that time.
Simply email our team your signed tax exemption form or click the attached links below.
IconX Containers, LLC can be utilized for a wide variety of applications with endless possibilities.
- Additional Dwelling Units (ADU’s)
- Affordable Housing
- Airbnb/VRBO Rental Units
- Apartment units
- Barber Shops
- Coffee Shops
- Custom Builds
- Custom shop
- DIY Units
- Equipment storage
- Extra Space
- Firecracker Stands
- Hunting & Fishing Cabins
- Man Camps
- Man Caves
- Mini storage
- Mobile Business
- Mobile Offices
- Off Grid housing
- Portable containers
- Rental Property
- She Sheds
- Student housing
- Supplemental income properties
- Tiny Homes
We are conveniently located in Carthage, Texas.
Our team proudly services the Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma areas with our shipping storage containers.